AMAZON HANDBAGS: DASEIN BRAND REVIEW

June 12, 2020

Hey everyone,
        I was recently approached by Dasein to test out two of their handbags currently available for under $40 on Amazon. Recently I've been seeing a lot of stylish handbags on Amazon for way less money then what you would find at your local department store. But are these bags good quality? Keep reading to find out my honest thoughts on these two handbags!


Bag #1
        I'm so impressed with the black handbag! I love the gold accents and most of all I love the braiding on the side. The braiding and the tassel give it a low-key boho vibe. Not only would this handbag be great for work but also for an every day bag. This bag fits my 13" laptop and has room to spare. You can purchase this handbag HERE for $39.99.
        This black handbag also comes with this cute little clutch. There is also a removable strap so you can wear it crossbody. The tassel is removable and you can actually use it as a key chain as well.



Bag #2
        The second bag I received was this light pink tote. Pink is my favorite color however I don't typically wear it.  I'm very comfortable in black and it is my go to color for clothes and accessories. So at first I didn't think I would wear it much, but I've actually been wearing it so much lately.

        I did end up taking off the "DS" tag and replacing it with one of my furry keychains HERE


        The best part about this bag is it extends so you can hold so much more. This handbag also comes with a strap to wear crossbody. You can purchase this handbag HERE for $39.99.


Dasein Handbags

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs