MY CURRENT FAVORITE DESIGNER HANDBAGS AT NORDSTROMS

November 16, 2019

        Hey guys! I was recently looking at handbags online and I was surprised Nordstroms carries so many designer brands. Of course, I quickly went through and made a wish list of about 20 bags. :)  I have since condensed the list to 4 bags that I would actually purchase. Here is my list below:
       The first handbag is the Medium Devotion Leather Shoulder Bag by Dolce & Gabbana. It retails for $1995. I love the details of the heart design on the front. The bag has a classic shape and color yet still stands out.
   
        The Small Kate Suede Shoulder Bag by Saint Laurent gives me such a California vibe, that I need it in my life! I love the look of suede, and the Palm tree in the emblem is so gorgeous! It retails for $2190.
        Prada makes the most beautiful classic bags! This Monochrome Saffiano Leather shoulder bag is so simple and classy. It also comes in Nero (black), and Petalo (light pink). It retails for $2050.
        The VLTN Logo Candystud Lambskin Top Handle Satchel by Valentino Garavani is so Vogue and chic. I love the studs, top handle, and black lettering. It retails for $2995.


What's on your wishlist right now? Are there any bags that you're currently loving from Nordstroms?

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs