BEAUTY EMPTIES | HITS AND MISSES

April 2, 2020



✨ Hey everyone!
I recently uploaded two Empty Product Reviews! An empties video is where I have completely finished up products and can give you an honest review on whether I love or dislike the product. These types of videos are great because sometimes I can fall in love with a product but after I use it for a week or two I may not like it as much. So you know you’re getting the most accurate review on the following products. Check out the videos below!


✨ Part 1





✨ Part 2





✨ Products Mentioned ✨ -Redken Nature + Science Extreme Shampoo 




-Pacifica Body Oil - Discontinued












Disclaimer: this video is NOT sponsored. *Some* links are affiliate!

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs