THE BEST ROMPER FOR ONLY $11!

May 26, 2020

My new favorite romper from Walmart is only $11!  The other day I needed to pick up a couple items from Walmart and since I was there I figured I might as well check out the clothing. I am so impressed with what I found.


 I love this romper because it is sooooo comfy! I am totally impressed with the quality of the fabric, and this romper could easily sell for $50.00. So to be honest this romper is normally $24.88 but they are currently on clearance in stores for $11.00 or online for $19.50. The romper comes in tan striped, a navy blue, terrace green, and black striped which is what I purchased. I would say the romper fits true to size. I am normally a size medium in clothes and a medium in the romper was a perfect fit for me. I was actually surprised that it wasn't too tight in the torso area.


I styled this romper with my new favorite bag from Lovevook Handbags, you can find it on Amazon for currently only $33.88. My sandals are the Women's Mad Love Tahlia Two Band Slide Sandals from Target and they are only $19.99. They are really comfy and I actually have quite a few friends that have purchased these sandals because they are so cute!

I can't remember where I purchased my hat from as its been a couple years, however I found a very similar hat on Amazon for $22.99. You've probably seen me wear this hat before so many times if you follow my instagram because I love it so much and it makes every outfit look so much more stylish! My necklace was $2.88 at Walmart, and my bracelet was $6.92 from Walmart as well.

I've never really shopped at Walmart for clothes before but I think its my new favorite store! Whats your favorite store to find inexpensive chic clothes?

-Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs