I CREATED A BOUTIQUE ON POSHMARK!

June 29, 2020

Hey Everyone! Happy Monday! 

        I recently decided to create a Poshmark boutique and I'm so excited to share it with you! I love fashion and thrifting so much, so I decided why not?! I do have a very successful beauty account on Poshmark but I do not sell clothes on there, and I felt like I needed an all new fresh account to sell clothes. So I have officially started Colada Boutique!


        If you don't know, Poshmark is an app where you can buy and sell clothing, some new and some used. I really like Poshmark because there are so many cool closets and there is a community vibe that is unlike any resale app I've seen. People who sell on Poshmark are true fashion and clothing lovers. Whether you are looking for something new and currently in style or a vintage piece you can definitely find it on Poshmark! 

        If you're interested in checking out Poshmark use my code COLADABOUTIQUE to get $10 off your first order.

          

        Here is an example of the type of clothing you can find in my boutique. I have vintage denim, high-end designer dresses, and cute comfy T-shirts! My goal is to capture my style in this boutique. There will be some things that I will sell just because I found them for a good deal and I know I can get money for them but I will really be focusing on things that I would actually wear or styles that I think are very visually pleasing. For example I love this yellow T-shirt that says love, it gives me boho hippie vibes and I could totally see myself wearing it as an every day top or even outside camping. The denim skirt is so cute and it gives me early 2000s vibes.  I absolutely love butterflies they are so in right now! The BCBG dress was such a steal I bought it for less than $10 and it's worth so much! It fits so nice, great for a girls night out! 

        You can find all these items and so much more in my new boutique! My goal is to source items 1-2X a week, and I am currently going to be uploading products into my store 2x a week as well. I currently have just over 30 items listed and I should have another 10 more items before the end of the week. Let me know if there's something you would like to see in my boutique and I can specifically look for that.

SKIRT

DRESS

LOVE SHIRT

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, I really appreciate it! Make sure to subscribe your email so you never miss a post!

-Amber




No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs