WISHLIST WEDNESDAY | LUXURY HANDBAGS

September 7, 2016

        I'm totally obsessed with designer handbags! I've always wanted a Chanel Classic Flap and that has been #Goals for me.

        So I've been totally obsessing over the Gucci Soho Disco lately. I love cross body bags and this one just looks so chic. They cost about $980 so there not totally breaking the bank but they are a little pricey. I think the Rose Beige Leather is gorgeous. I've seen some people with a beautiful light pink bag, but when I went to Gucci they said that was an older color.


        Dior recently came out with the Diorama bag which is amazing. Its similar in style to the Chanel Classic Flap in my opinion. I've never been really impressed by Dior handbags, but since they came out with the Diorama I've been obsessed. I think the Diorama bag in the Nude Lambskin is beautiful. I also really like the Bleu De Minuit Grained Calfskin.


       I've been seeing a lot of Dior Miss Promenade bags on some of my favorite pre-loved websites, and I'm in love. I originally didn't like these bags, but for some reason I feel like I NEED one in my life!



No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs