NAIL POLISH DECLUTTER

November 4, 2016

        Yay! I'm so excited to finally declutter my nail polish collection!! I went from way to much polish to just enough. I realize I spend way to much money on nail polish, that could be used for something more important.

        One thing that I didn't film in the video is that I sold a lot of the nail polish that was unused on Ebay and I made $160 from it! It was so easy to sell the items, and now I have some money to put towards future beauty purchases. I am going to be more selective going forward with the products that I buy.

        If you want to see how I decluttered my collection, check out the video below!

Thank you,

xoxo Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs