WISHLIST WEDNESDAY | MAC COSMETICS

November 9, 2016

        Today's wishlist wednesday comes from MAC Cosmetics. I like to keep a revolving wishlist on the MAC website with all the items that interest me and I want to purchase next time I'm at the store. I am an employee of Estee Lauder which means I do get a discount on products which is amazing.

         I have many single eyeshadows from MAC and I think it would be great to depot them and put them in a palette. I find it a lot easier to find and use eyeshadows when it's just one palette, than 15 individual eyeshadows.
         Also I want to get a 4 shadow palette to put different eyebrow shades for when I am freelancing. As I've said before in my Empties post, I recently discovered Prep & Prime and I am in love.
        The Warm and Cool 15 shade eye palettes would be a great addition to my freelance kit. I am trying to have a great freelance kit bu in a simple way. Meaning I don't want a ton of products, I just want a few key pieces.

         I've heard great things about the brush cleanser form MAC, so I want to give it a try. I also need a Makeup remover for my kit, and a travel size one is perfect.
         I love the Studio Fix Line from MAC and I need to restock my personal foundation. NC20 is my color for when I am tan.
        I want to get Prep + Prime in travel size for my freelance kit and i bigger size for my personal use. Prep + Prime Fix Plus is great for prepping the skin before makeup application, as well as setting it when finished.

If you have any questions about the products above, feel free to ask below in the comments.

Thank you,

xoxo Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG...

Powered by Blogger · Template by Pish and Posh Designs